- 09:08:01: Are celebrities crossing the line on medical advice? http://usat.me/?37090910
- 09:08:46: Don't believe medical advice from Internet, celebs when ... http://usat.me/?37089762 #fdasm
- 10:40:45: VERIZON vs AT&T. Fascinating article. Independent tests show REAL prob is iPhone, not AT&T, but AT&T can't say that. http://bit.ly/7zYvNn
- 10:53:23: Apparently, if it wasn't 4 SF's & NYC's terrible coverage (admitted 2 by AT&T) + iphone's "packet" issues, AT&T would win hands down vs VRZ
- 11:29:32: Has anyone used SQUARESPACE before? If so, what are thoughts? Compared to Blogger & Wordpress? Thanks!
- 14:44:10: @billmix Tha's what I've heard. All of a sudden, I'm hearing of squarespace everywhere. I guess the company is "tipping".
- 15:23:57: Submitted to FDA docket, Brodeur Partners & UNC Social Work: "e-Patient Communities and Chronic Illness": http://bit.ly/7GXn1S #fdasm
- 15:30:39: FDA responds to the #FDASM Community's questions re: "next steps" for Internet & Social Media Guidelines: http://bit.ly/8735Ip Pls RT
- 17:59:14: Re: FDA's "response" to #fdasm community questions. For me, the dialogue IS the message. Think positive. Happy holidays friends!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com