- 10:33:07: @pharmaguy : 2 complicated 2 explain in 140 characters. Don't worry :)
- 11:59:34: Guest blog post by Arnie Friede RE: new FTC guidelines on endorsements & relevance to upcoming FDA Social Media Hearings: http://tr.im/ByNA
- 18:36:27: Interesting. Research company uses social network analysis in influence mapping to help pharma find KOLs: http://tr.im/BAR2
- 20:19:26: Why is this being RT'ed??? RT @ellenhoenig: RT @AdKrispies: RT @scottmonty The SM Marketing Blog: A Pharma-Sponsored ... http://bit.ly/NHfVG
- 20:23:55: There is only one Friday the 13th in the next 11 months. I love MOST horror stories, except when I am in it. See u at the FDA hearings :)
- 20:58:53: @MaverickNY - I know - I just hate when a tweet gets me real excited and then... oh well.
- 21:07:34: Is there such a thing as a "do not call" list for twitter? Or better yet, imagine a service where with 1 click all SPAM followers r purged.
- 21:42:25: VERY VERY KIND OF YOU. Thank you. RT @MaverickNY: @skypen PS well done on making the Top 100 in PharmaVoice - cool & well deserved
- 22:09:48: Day 1. Exposure. Day 3. Infection. Day 8. Epidemic. Day 15. Frenzy. Day 20. B#!!$hit Milkshake. 28 TWEETS LATER: http://tr.im/BBGc
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com